2009년 11월 10일 화요일















Wow!


They are my graduation works


I made them for half year


Those days i couldn't sleep well and long


I lived in my school


everyday I drew, cut and sewed up something



My graduation Show was held on sep 19 at the temple of peace


That show was amazing


I was proud of myself and my friends


I cried so much and was thankful for coming to my family and friends




I made 3 peices


2 peices are in same theme 'Nu-Intersextion' and couple looks


And another peice is in theme 'Dualsensuality'


In the first theme i used ziper and siver pin epaulette as remark point


Main color was navy


Maybe i'm sure that i was influenced by 'Navy'



In the second theme i made many vests because i intend to layered look


Some of my friends said that it is looks like joker


So i discouraged


But i didn't give up, i added up some glamorous details on my work




On next posting, I will display my show pictures


Bye~









댓글 없음: